CNC machined aluminium case for dual Enertion FocBox speed controller. The case provides more efficient heat spreading and protects from splashes and dirt.
- The case has pre-drilled holes in the base plate for mounting to the board.
- 2 x Three-single wire holes for motor outputs with rubber grommet
- 2 x Dual wires for power input with rubber grommet
- 2 x USB connectors with protecting cap
- 3 x General purpose holes for wires (RF receiver, Bluetooth modules and etc.)
- Machined from 6082T6 Aluminium
- Heat spreading fins for increased cooling capacity.
- 140mm (5.51") x 70mm (2.76") x 31mm (1.22") and weighs 350g (0.77lb)
Warning! Case requires taking FocBox'es apart to put them in the case!
- 1 pc. Aluminium case
- 11 pcs. rubber grommets for wires.
- 2 pcs. plastic plug
- Screw kit
- Thermal Conductive Silicone Pads